Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Starbucks

Well, so far we have had FOUR outings in Revel's 13 day life. We went to the pediatrician when he was 4 days old. Then we went to my school orientation when he was 9 days old. Last night, at 12 days old, we went to Whole Foods for some cheese. And today, at 13 days old, we went off to Starbucks for a little decaf soy cappucino and muffin this morning. All of these trips are with my trusty Donavon along - I would not be doing this myself. The trip to the market and to Starbucks are strictly to help me stay sane. I get serious cabin fever without them. And it turns out, Revel loves to go in the car and see the world, so even he likes these little outings.



In other news, I remembered that I could finally have sushi again! I bought some last night and it was scrumptious.

No comments: